The new phase of classes are a complete waste of time. We are repeating the same frameworks that we did in the first session. I think I should have switched to marketing. What I am excited about is the fact that I got a interview invite from Kurt Salmon Associates. It is a consulting firm specializing in retail and fashion firms. I also got my resume sent to the Manager and Partner of Bain Italy's Fashion and Luxury Goods Group. This means I have to start preparing for case interviews which are basically interviews where the interviewer gives you a business scenario and you have to break it down piece by piece and give recommendations. I think this will be a really great time for me to really get down and dirty when it comes to solving business problems. I have my Zegna interview tomorrow so wish me good luck. I want to kill it and I will!
My life consists of researching the Inditex Group, studying for case interviews, studying Italian, sometimes going to school, and looking cute, of course.
I am feeling a lot better than how I was feeling the entire last week. Roberto and I are going pretty strong. He came over Thursday night and we had dinner together and he spent the night. I helped him prepare for his interview and made him breakfast the next morning (ham and cheese omelette, toast, yogurt, and a banana). He ended up doing well and has his final interview tomorrow at 5pm as well so wish him luck too. I spent the night at his house Friday night after he came to Diwali Indian Dinner I had with my school. He was getting jealous of this Austrian student that is kinda into me. It was cute. I got him to just speak Italian with me so I am much happier and my Italian is improving like crazy because of it. Saturday he came over and brought pizza and music and candles and also brought me a present. It is this solar powered toy that moves when it comes in contact with solar energy. Last night he told me that he is falling in love with me. I of course could not return the nice and amazing gesture because it takes much longer for me to get there. He called me "ICEBERG" which I guess is partly true. We still had a great time together We spent Sunday morning in bed doing the do (I topped, yes ma'am) and then showering together, and then laying in bed naked listening to Billy Holiday. It was truly nice. I guess I can call him my boyfriend now.
-Anwar
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment