The Zegna interview on Monday went very well! I got a tour of the headquarters in Milan which is actually a ten minute walk on the same stop I take to school. It is a beautiful building and the people were quite friendly. My interview was with Giacomo Barbot, an HR manager who seemed to definitely like my resume and my experiences and told me that he would give me a good report to the CEO of the Strategic Alliances business, who I could possibly work for in the future. I have to figure out how I can get my study visa so I can actually work for them. I am currently in Milan as an American tourist. Some people have said that I have to go back to the US to make it happen others have said no. I am waiting to hear from an immigration lawyer to see what the best move would be. I will keep you all updated on that mess. The Strategic Alliances offices are in Novara which is 45 minutes away so I would have to take a train everyday to the office. I think my days would be from 730am to 730pm.
Tuesday and Wednesday were chill days as I was trying to figure out this Study Visa thing. I spent time with Roberto on Wednesday. Some people who read my blog were complaining about the lack of pictures of Roberto so I will put some on here so you all know what he is giving.
There's a picture. I have some videos of us together but Charnae thinks it is not appropriate. If any of you guys think its appropriate, I will definitely upload.
Friday night Roberto came over and I made dinner for him and then we watched a movie together. Saturday morning he seriously f-ed the ish out of me. He has about 8-8.5 and he likes to go hard. The first time he topped I was not prepared as my earlier blog will describe so I was a bit apprehensive. I was prepared this time and it was great although he did not cum, he just kept on going and going and going. Lord have mercy!
Let me know.
-
No comments:
Post a Comment