So last week was my last week of classes and thank the lord for that. Now I can focus on things that are more important like my career, Italian, relationships, fun, and more fun. I think I finished strong and really concentrated on studying hard (and well) for my finals. I felt confident about them.
Wednesday was a very funny day because my mom and Roberto met via skype. Of course he was giving her his Italian voodoo in the form of sweetness and charm and she was giving him her own voodoo with bits of her Italian and pure beauty and "Anwar Call outs". They were having a conversation like I wasn't even there. It was kinda funny. I then stayed up until 3-4am chatting with my lil sis Cyncere. We always talk that voodoo mess.
Roberto was sweet and made me dinner after my last final on Friday and then we went to the most fun club in Milan called ELEVEN (Yes, RyanA, ELEVEN). We had a blast! We didn't get home until 430am and I couldn't go to bed until 6am. You know I was hot mess for the enitre Saturday. I then barely got my ish together for the Halloween party on Saturday night. I was partly in a bad mood because I was not feeling up to the party. I'm old y'all! I decided to go because I already paid for the tickets and Roberto and I already got our masks on Tuesday (you can catch pics of us on facebook). We got matching black and white cat masks. He wore the black one and all black and I wore the white one and all white. He definitely looked a lot better in his costume.
Anyway, I had a revelation about a friend after Roberto told me something on Friday night. He noticed that Charnae just hung out with her boyfriend the whole night and no one else. He said, " I don't like Charnae, she is not a good friend." After those words, I thought about it for a sec and he was partly right. I think she is the kind of woman that loses her own power when a guy is in her life and puts her friends on the back burner. It was a hard realization to come to but it is one that I think is completely true.
On Friday Professor Corbetta, my luxury professor called me to make sure that I was still interested in the Zegna internship since it was operational in nature. I told him of course, especially when he said that I would be helping develop the Tom Ford line for Zegna. Then I got really excited. We will see how this internship mess all turns out. For now I will just be getting my intense language and business school review on. I hope everyone had a great Halloween.
-Anwar
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment