Hey Guys,
What a whirlwind of a week! So I am now in NYC trying to get this visa thing to work out and it seems like things are falling right into place. It has been so great seeing old friends from Thacher and new friends from Business School. I never realized how much I missed this place until today. New York is great and I finally feel healthy again. I am going to the Consulate tomorrow, so wish me luck that they can hook me up very quickly.
Socially, Roberto and I broke up, which was bound to happen. He couldn't deal with the fact that I was leaving for NYC and thought that I didn't care about him too much. Perhaps he was right because I wasn't too worried about the break up. I even hung out with my friend Willy on Sunday and made it work. Willy BTW is a MANZO, an Italian saying that means beefcake with a huge thang! I wasn't ready, but like a true pro I made it work. I guess the old saying is right. To get over someone, you should try to get under someone...
-A
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love how you are real no matter what!
ReplyDelete