Friday, December 11, 2009

Cont. Allegra

Hey Guys,

So where did we leave off? Oh yeah, I remember, Allegra was texting me because she was worried that I was never coming home. Anyway, Sunday was a bit of a blur as I was out of it. Allegra went out on her own and came back around 5pm, just as I was in shower. I had to open my window (after hearing her knock on it) and give her the key. She took a picture so maybe you might be able to see how mortified I was standing in my open window butt naked for the world to see as they passed by. Anyway, after that we packed and went to dinner around 8pm to this authentic Pizzeria called Spumante's. It is loud, completely full, and very Italian. Many consider it one of the best pizzerias in the city. You can see most families going there in the evening time. It is quite good and all they have is cheese pizza. We had a blast. We then got home and met up with Jerry to go out to Il Borgo. While at the ATM, the machine took my card and did not give it back! I was slightly freaking out cause I had no money and no way of getting money but Allegra was there to calm me down and cover for me. We went to club and had a blast. We met up with our friends Daniel and Ibrahim and started dancing, first in the house room and then in the R&B room. I saw a couple of people that I knew there and also met and flirted with some hot guys. Allegra has the pictures to prove. We also got Allegra in the action and lots of guys were coming on to her as well. It was so fun. They were all a shady mess. Please check the facebook photos to see what I am am talking about. We also saw one guy from the Dominican Hair Salon as a Barback and he was hooking Allegra up with free drinks. Then on the way home around 5 we took this bus home and some guy from Peru kept on yell HOLA. Drunk Allegra began engaging with him and then got mad at him because he called a black pussy, in mixed Spanish/Italian. It was hilarious. This guy was so drunk and slobbering all over the place, even on my jeans. Anyway, we finally got home at 530 and Allegra cooked all the food in my house for herself, Jerry, and me and we ate it like savages. I got a new card sent to me and we then had an hour before we needed to wake up to go to Venice. I didn't go to sleep but Allegra and Jerry did! At 6:30 Jerry went home and Allegra and I went to Central Station and were soon on our way to Venice. Allegra was passed out the entire trip and I was in and out of it. We arrived in Venice in no time and left the station two messes! We had directions to our hotel but seriously Venice is the most confusing city I have ever been in. After 20 minutes of going nowhere we finally got a map. The map only got us so far. Google Maps was wrong for the first time in my life. It only took us half way there. We finally ended up at the nice Belli Arte Hotel. What should have taken us 20 minutes to do took up 1.5 hours. What a mess! We got in our room and crashed for about 2-3 hours. After the nappy poo we were off to see the city. Too bad in the winter time it gets dark at 4pm. We finally got our lives together and went to Piazza San Marco, got lost a little bit, and returned back when the rain really started coming down hard. We went on the internet and then Allegra had a migrane so she had water and I had candy and she began to lay down. I then met my hot 33yo trick that I had been chatting with for about week beforehand. We met for a drink and spent 2-3 hours just chatting it up. He is a professor at the local university and researches the biology of fish in the area. He was trying to get me to go to this club off the island but I didn't feel comfortable leaving an area I knew nothing about, so he walked me to my hotel and we started making out. We then went back to his place to do the due. After 'the session' I came home feeling like the end of the Madonna "Justify my Love" video. In the rain, holding my clothes on my body completely and utterly joyous, just giggling at the whole situation: http://video.yahoo.com/watch/14227/817532

Anyway, the next day we woke up early and hit all the major sites from Frari, Basiilica, Doge Palace, Campnile, Piazza San Marco, Accademia, Rialto Market, Santa MAria Della Salute. It was a whirlwind of a day but we got to see a lot and meet some very interesting characters. One woman from Columbia who was telling us the MJ was still alive, and a mask maker who was telling us about the history of masks in Venice and how he makes them to eat everyday. Good Times, Good Times. Allegra and I parted at 730 so I could make my train at 9. It was so cold in the train station and on the train. The train did end up getting to Milan until 1am, completely delayed. I got sick from the days in Venice and the ride home but would not trade it in for the world. I have just been recuperating at home since returning. I start work next week at Zegna, working on the TOm Ford Collection. It is quite exciting, although I don't know what to expect.

-Anwar

No comments:

Post a Comment