Hey Guys,
I hope this holiday has been filled with joy and laughter. I have stayed in Milan this holiday season and it has been a great relaxing day. I came over to my friend Jerry's house to celebrate Christmas. We cooked a sick meal and I made an Italian version of my famous cheesecake. It was really great and I have been satisfied the entire day. The highlight was definitely being able to skype with my Mom, Brian, and my sister Cyncere.
I'm sorry I haven't been able to update this blog since my first day of work last Wednesday. I'm a working girl now and also still trying to figure out if I want to stay on for an additional 6 months. This is what I laid out for my BFF Yui about the situation.
1.The decision is either stay on and finish bschool in December:
+
Improve language skills to complete fluency
know how to develop a collection
work more intensely with Tom Ford
possibly be in a better job market after graduating
-
not graduate with class
go to school in the fall no knowing anyone
need to probably move (and negotiate salary so that I can sustain myself)
2.OR go back and not return:
+
had the experience and can put it on my resume
graduate with class
-
3.OR Go back to bschool and come back in the fall (if a perfect full time offer is not found):
+
finish school
graduate with class
time to look for a great full time position
still get the experience
improve language skills
-
having graduated without a full time position
Right now I rank them 1, 3, then 2.
I am grateful to be in the situation that I am in. Either way, I truly don't lose. I understand that and will make my final decision on New Years Eve.
I love you all and miss you all.
-Anwar
Friday, December 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment