Hey Guys,
What a relaxing holiday weekend I had! I ended up staying at Jerry’s house from Thursday afternoon until Sunday afternoon. He is a great host. He cooked so much and kept me completely fat and satisfied. He really made this holiday season a great one for me. On Sunday I left around 3pm, only because I had a date at 4pm. I think I would have stayed there forever, and he would have seriously let me. Anyway, I had a date with a 33 year old philosophy teacher named Simone. He was a tad dorky, but I liked him. He was on time and we had a great conversation about family, holiday times, politics, cinema, and personal histories over cappuccinos. I was expecting to hang out for an hour and take a nap before going to the club, but we ended up hanging out until 7pm. It was a good time. He was friendly, cultured and patient. I will see him again on Tuesday night for dinner. I will keep you updated on how things progress. What all of that also means is that means I got no pre sleep before the club: Il Borgo. Like a true professional, I worked it out. Jerry and I went early to take advantage of the buffet (aperitivo). I paid his entrance which I felt I had to after hosting me for nearly 4 days. He was appreciative but like a true English gentlemen, trying to repay me. Sweet. Anyway, the aperitivo really worked me out with turkey, fish, lasagna, etc. I got my life from that buffet last night. Anyway, right before attacking the buffet, I saw a guy (Ivan) I had a date with like 2-3 months before. The same guy who got me into all of the fashion shows during Milan Fashion Week. I mention him because I ended up making out with him a lot last night (while many guys in the club stared and gagged). I loved it. Jerry said in that making out moment he fell in love with me. He surely did have his eyes closed while kissing me. I, on the other hand, had my eyes opened, and was winking at other hot guys while kissing him. It was real T, y’all. Get into it!
Anyway, the night was filled with dancing with hot guys from all over the globe. It is crazy how many people gag when Jerry and I come into a room. Jerry is so striking, its unbelievable. I always tell him, B, YOU ARE GORGEOUS! I think guys are crazy intimidated to go up to him, besides the stand off-ish nature of the Milanese in general. Anyway, we got home at 4 and I was still amped from the club so I really didn’t go to bed until like 5. I am currently running on 2 hours of sleep.
Also, on Sunday I sent an email to my boss outlining everything about what the decision to stay would entail for me. He just arrived in the office and we will discuss it today, he has already told me. So we will see how things turn out.
Sincerely,
Anwar
Monday, December 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment