Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Hey Guys,

What a nice holiday week I have had. I worked the first part of the week and then hung out with Jerry on Tuesday and Thursday nights.
We went out for New Years to a clib called Magazzini (Pour Homme). It was really cute and open bar all night long. The guys were hot and
I got my make out on. Check out my facebook profile for some photos for the night.

Alos, I just wanted to update you all on my life and what I have decided to do.
After much thought and business analysis (consulting matrices/frameworks) I have decided to return to Columbia
in the Spring to finish my degree. In this time, I will continue to look for dream opportunities. If they do not come,
I will return to the Tom Ford Collection in September. In the meanwhile, I will outline for my boss some areas in which
I can bring value to the business, in the hope that he will allow me to do these things form New York (so that I can have
an extended internship period on my resume). I also believe that I will be able to get school credit for this work. I believe
this decision will serve me the best in the future. Thank you all for your input. It helped me put my head around this situation
and brought new perspectives and thoughts that I had not previously considered. I do feel like a burden has been lifted off of
my shoulders and I can move forward.


I was supposed to have a date on Tuesday with Simone but he got sick and we had to postpone. I will see him on Sunday and keep you
updated on how it goes. He is so cute and texts me everyday. We will see where this goes (in a month).

I am also preparing for interviews with Louis Vuitton Italia (LVMH) and Larusmiani in the month of January which I think will go well.
My hope is that I have offers from these two companies in addition to the Tom Ford opportunity. This will allow me to really enjoy my
time at Columbia before I graduate. Anyway, I wish you all a Happy New Year! 2010 is going to be amazing, can you feel it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW1fXL3s7bk

-Anwar

No comments:

Post a Comment