Hey Guys,
There was so much I wanted to say in the last post but it was pretty long already so I thought I would split it up.Wednesday night after the SDA Bocconi party (that Charnae begged me to go to) and consequently I’m happy about attending, I met another classmate Lydia who also worked at the Versace brand (pic attached). We decided to rule the world together as we are the big fashion people in the class. She also won the European Business Plan competition with a concept like Bag, Borrow, Steal in the European Region. She is Croatian and fierce. I might work on that with her., which is pretty exciting. She ultimately wants to work for Prada (which I hear is horrible to work for) but who am I to ruin a dream.
Then there is Kerim, my Turkish brother who is a cutie patootie and who is teaching me a lot of Turkish swear words, which I love! He also tells me that Anwar or Anwash is a Turkish name, so he and the rest of the Turkish students love me. This is a pic of him and me at the SDA Bocconi party. He has been going out with this girl in our class from Serbia. They started living together after 11 days of school. Unfortunately they will have t break up after they graduate as she must go back to Serbia and her father won't allow her to marry a Muslim man. I thought this was sad. I am trying to encourage her to stay in Italy and be with Kerim. It is obvious that they really love each other.
Another picture is of Charnae and homeboy (ignore the new student in the middle who is quite jolly). We call him Glasses but his name is Michele (pronounced Mik-I-ele). He is head of the Wine club and has facial structure for days. His body is also really tight. So he is Charnae’s mission for the time we are here. The other picture is of her and Francesco, homeboy giving her “Come to Genova with me T"
I ended up leaving the party at 130am which was a bit too late because the subway closes at 1230am every weekday, which makes no sense but welcome to
Friday, I had a meeting with the Director of Career Services and I think it went well. She was able to tell me what contacts the school had and also gave me a sense of what companies pay well and have relevant positions for MBAs and which companies don’t.
They have connections at LVMH, Adidas, Larusmiani (think quick trajectory VP in 2-4 years), Timex Group (watches), Yoox Group (Online Retailer), Ferrari/Maserati, and Feretti (Yachts). Leaving the meeting, I really did feel like working in Italy/Europe is going to be a very realistic goal. I can’t really believe it! The Director Alessandra also informed me about an Alumni/Student get together next Thursday where she will introduce me to the people at Timex and Larusmiani, so Thursday will be clutch.
Socially, after I sent my last blog post I hooked with this guy Alessandro. 31, 5’10 180. Thick son of a MAN! In
Last night I met with Adriano (pic attached) at Duomo where we had Aperitivo at a bar, where they offer a free buffet when you order drinks. I had a Bellini if anyone is familiar with that (Champagne and Strawberry Juice).We then walked to this huge castle in Milano and sat near it and just chatted (and kissed).
At the Castle…
After that we went to my house and hooked up (everything but pene). But seriously yall, he was packin, like 9 or 10, no lie. Like sometimes I joke about Ketchup bottles, but it really does exist, and I couldn’t deal. It was very thick in the middle and then curved up. Ok how can I explain this…
It's like an y=x ^1/2 graph.
Are you all gagging? You should be. Also when I was with Adriano, I got calls from Alessandro, Fabio, and Maurizio. You guys, how am I going to be able to manage these men? Please give any suggestions.. Thank you. Oh, and I shaved my head so now my eyes really pop and the men can’t deal.
These posts make me smile! With my eyes. I even know what a y=x to tha half graph is and I'm feelin' it boo but probably not more than you. Ciao bella and I'm loving your living. Keep it up gral!
ReplyDeleteOk, you need to keep us the pace. That is the key. Remember when we were going out 18-21 times per week? We didn't stop... and you have to do the same with these boys. Keep going so you build your stamina up.
ReplyDeleteFor real though, your alegbra t killed me. I wasn't ready for that.